Gving away my account (rank 1900+)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gving away my account (rank 1900+)

Hello there. I have no time to check the game, and the last days I've had so much work, literally I haven't logged into the game but a single day.
      Therefore, my account is set for elimination by July 26th (six days from now) but if there's someone who wants it, I'm willing to give him the password.

Account details:

The Dark Lord
      Rank 1921 in points (with 5.720 points; was rank 1500, with 7500 points, before I stopped checking it)
      Rank 721 in research (8 level in Shield, Armour and Weapons. I have better research than most of the raiders that have attacked me)

Main planet in 2:258:4 + 3 colonies in the same system; secondary planet in 7:268:8 + 1 colony.
      The hourly income of ALL planets are:
      Metal: 15,900/hr
      Crystal: 6,994/hr
      Deuterium: 1,901/hr

It has Hyperspace Drive level 1, it needs 4 to have Battleships.

Every planet has Metal mines above 15; crystal above 13 and deuterium above 10.
      All planets are +140 fields except for one that has 108.

If you want the account, SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE IN THE FORUM. DO NOT SEND A MESSAGE INGAME, SINCE I DON'T ENTER. The account doesn't have vacation mode, so expect the planets to be heavily attacked and all defenses lost.