Retro-Server Show local time

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This tool is useless!

Absoloutly useless!

Reason:

Localtime + Servertime have same time in the overview after installation. (and the true servertime is hidden after you install this script)
      Servertime, is NOT always same. In the most case it has a delay then the Local Time (MY Local Time = Atomic Time)

But the Tool does NOT show the true servertime, it just copies the Localtime. So i can see twice the same time in the overview.
      Reporter zu Wladimir Putin: "Sie sollen so sein, wie der Westen von Ihnen erwartet! Sie sollen die Regeln des Westens gefälligst akzeptieren!"
      Wladimir Putin zum Reporter: "Nene, ich muss so sein wie mein Volk von mir erwartet!"

Klick mich

Sehr geehrte Frau Merkel. Wann möchten sie denn endlich beginnen sich ein Vorbild an ihm zu nehmen? Statt als Vasall der Vereinigten Terrorstaaten von Amerika, den Weltfrieden zu gefährden.

The post was edited 1 time, last by O-Game DE: *Additional* Servertime has some Seconds of delay. I dont know why this is. Sometimes it matches exactly the Atomic Time. But some times it has a huge delay of 15 seconds. If you try to intercept a fleet, you wont get it if you think that this tool works correctly. Dont install it. It needs an Update, which kills this problem. ().