OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

So, battle-simulating and tracking is perfectly fine?

Uri

An story/anecdote/quote every day

JJMonti

Adjust bashing rule regarding the usage of IP missiles

Sunthios

Show a vision not only military but also civil - Mostrare una visione non solo militare ma anche civile

Hooman

InfoCompte Script

benneb

Recent Activities

• Uri -

Replied to the thread So, battle-simulating and tracking is perfectly fine?.

It's hard to compete against players that possess such tools, and I'm sure that I won't be using it either because I stand firmly against unofficial third-party assistance. concerning the API you just submitted; They're not even called "Kolonie" anymore…
  • Minion -

Quote from TGWo: “in that file are you watching ? universe.xml should be updated any 24 hours if i'n not in error while playerData.xml should be updated any 7 days of course api file it is not the only way to search planet. An old metod is to move in…
  • Uri -

Quote from TGWo: “in that file are you watching ? universe.xml should be updated any 24 hours if i'n not in error while playerData.xml should be updated any 7 days of course api file it is not the only way to search planet. An old metod is to move in…
  • TGWo -

in that file are you watching ? universe.xml should be updated any 24 hours if i'n not in error while playerData.xml should be updated any 7 days of course api file it is not the only way to search planet. An old metod is to move in galaxy while a…
  • Uri -

That's precisely the playstyle I'm used to and saw nothing wrong with. Of course people's creativity wants to exploit as much as possible and find/create tools to ease their invested time, so this was bound to be created in some time. The only thing I…
  • vakus -

I will be honest I think that the universe.xml api is giving a bit too much information to the players. I will be honest I think that it would be much funnier to have chance of having planet that people don't actually know about, rather than, 'ouh i may…
  • JJMonti -

Replied to the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

Enigma: I climbed a tree where there were apples, if apples I did not eat and apples I did not leave, how many apples were there?.
  • Uri -

Quote from TGWo: “Personally i don't like existing of public api files (or simulator, etc I should prefer any user try to do the best with his skill, don't using skill of others), but GameForge decided time ago to publish them, so it is normal that…
  • Uri -

Quote from TGWo: “Personally i don't like existing of public api files (or simulator, etc I should prefer any user try to do the best with his skill, don't using skill of others), but GameForge decided time ago to publish them, so it is normal that…
  • Minion -

@Uri I'm not saying I like the changes, but as TGWo said if you want to suggest to remove the APIs open a suggestion, and yes, I would prefer if they were hidden, but since many many things have changed it's not easy to decide what's the best course of…