Language of the Server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Language of the Server

Since this is the only one retro server that's gonna be continued (as long as possible),

Different nations still and will be played together in the server. So it is no fair to set the server language as "English".

If someone will send a message in my native lang and i respond in my native by mistake, the report of this answer will cause a punishment for "rule 9".
    • mgm wrote:

Since this is the only one retro server that's gonna be continued (as long as possible),

Different nations still and will be played together in the server. So it is no fair to set the server language as "English".

If someone will send a message in my native lang and i respond in my native by mistake, the report of this answer will cause a punishment for "rule 9".

By the same rule the player who reported u should get a ban 2
      :XXD: Your fleet has been crashed :XXD:
    • mgm wrote:

It is set to English because, English is the language choosen to be spoken world wide due to economic power. Otherwise we would be speaking Mandarin. Almost everyone playing in international servers know the basic english. In my opinion speaking other languanges shouldn't be a bannable offense, unless you say bullshit or you ofend the other player. I believe the game operators for this universe are from diferent nations and most of then are able to tell if that message is harsh or just another message without any offense. That being said I hope the GO's could be a little passive on that matter and warn the user first.
    • We strongly encourage you to use English in messages. If you want to use your native language is ok,but you'll receive a warning if your message is reported and a ban if the content is insulting .

Alliance pages can be non English as long as the text accompanied by an English translation.

All other rules regarding insulting, extremist or racist content will be strongly enforced.