This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hello,

today i tried to intercept an attacker on my own planet. So I timed the arrival of my fleet 1s before the attacker's fleet.
    But my fleet arrived 1s after his fleet.
    With only 700 players in the universe I thought the event handler could calculate this properply.

So I'm not sured if other players also experienced such lags. In this case it doesn't matter, but in a real universe this crucial thing should work properly.

Another Topic:
    Is there a function to share your combat report with your hole ally planned ? This would be a very nice function.

btw: Sharing your combat reports doesn't work properly. The buttons in the pop-up have no labels, and if you haven't put a cb to your favourites it doesn't work at all.

Greetz
    The King of GHANA
  • gamer2014 wrote:

its a bug that occurs in the old ogame too. i suppose you used deployment?

Yes i actually did. But I did it on purpose to test the new version.
    I knew that in some cases this is a little bit too short, but in a universe with only 700 players , this should work.

If it doesn't work in this universe, how long will de lags be in a universe with 5000+ players with really big fleets?
    And i know that you have to work on the limit if you want to kill the big fleets.. ..
  • The 1s thingy sounds like an javascript issue, which has nothing to do with ogame so far. If you have such javascript timers open, they get asynchron by time with the correct tickrate. Maybe also depending on the browser, how bad it will get. If you make a refresh, all is fine.

Btw. it´s a basic rule in ogame to time at least up to 3s to be sure all is fine, because of that delay. And for sure it has nothing to do with the message system itself or at least 6.0.0

To sharing all was said > basic implementation so far. More fixing stuff will follow

:closed:
    Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.