Galaxy/Panel - C&H Player rank "between"

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Galaxy/Panel - C&H Player rank "between"

is it possible to change on the player rank for the coloring , not just chose "rank above" but choosing "rank between" ?

for example i'm a rank 500 player and i want to search targets higher then 1000 but lower then 500 , and i want to put stronger players i can't attack with other color .
      how it is now if i put a color to the players i want "rank above 1000" then i want other color to the strong players "ranks above 500" the first one will go in conflict with the second one .
      hope i have made my self clear :)
    • Hi all,

I would like to highlight single coordinates but haven´t found an option to do it.
      Is it planned to add something like that?

With a status I mark all positions of this player, even if I choose the condition position.

Thanks + Regards.
      Greenberg
    • Greenberg wrote:

Hi all,

I would like to highlight single coordinates but haven´t found an option to do it.
      Is it planned to add something like that?

With a status I mark all positions of this player, even if I choose the condition position.

Thanks + Regards.
      Greenberg

Until the current release you can select a group to mark / highlight for an alliance, for a player and for a position - Click onto the planet name to select only a position.

Within the next update this is changed, you find this tooltip at all planets, moons and also debris field (they all selects the same "Target", but AGO uses the different types to select coordinates)

EDIT by fl00ri:
      also >see this thread<

The post was edited 1 time, last by fl00ri ().

• player rank between

Hi,
      AGO Menu - Coloring & Highlighting - Color & highlight scheme for status tags - Player colours - (parameter window):
      >see this screenshot<

on selecting "Player rank above" there should be auto displayed a fixed field "Player rank below" below.
      If "Player rank below" is selected, then "Player rank above" is shown below...
      on this way, the player rank 'between' can be realised
      (I dont know if it can cause issues for internal calculations and the so resulting C&H)