"Recall Last" highlighting

• "Recall Last" highlighting

Hi guys, still loving the work you are doing but I have a couple of questions.

With the last update a new function and highlighting "Recall Last" has appeared, can you please tell me where I can disable the highlighting in Fleet Movement Screen?

Also in messages the "Sender" check box fails to select all messages still, is there anything you can do to fix this or is it a GF issue?

Cheers
    • Enigma wrote:

Hi guys, still loving the work you are doing but I have a couple of questions.

With the last update a new function and highlighting "Recall Last" has appeared, can you please tell me where I can disable the highlighting in Fleet Movement Screen?

hello

your request is for Antigame

please ask here in proper board : board.origin.ogame.de/board176/

:)

Enigma wrote:

Also in messages the "Sender" check box fails to select all messages still, is there anything you can do to fix this or is it a GF issue?Cheers

fix with 5.5 ;)
    • Thanks for the replies guys, guess I had a couple too many beers when I posted my questions :D

Shame there is no way to disable the last fleet highlight, I fail to see any benefit in it to be honest but as you say I guess I'll have to live with it.

Cheers