This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Introduction
      ----------------

This TRAITOR rank was mentioned in another suggestion:

[Game] Revolucionar Ogame-----> Proyecto: "Consulado".

But now I come with another different usability for this rank. So , in the end, this suggestion is an improvement of the Consulate or maybe another extra idea.

You get TRAITOR rank when you attack to a player which is in a friendly alliance (pact of not aggression?) or in your friend list or your own alliance. This rank gives to you some disadvantages in a period of time.

New usability
      ------------------

1º Nowadays when you trade with another player you don't know if he is gonna give you what he said.Maybe he gives you sources instead of 3-2-1 --->2-1.5-1 so we can implement a system which gives to someone the TRAITOR rank if he don't keep his word making trades.

Of suggestions implemented by GF like:
      Deconstruction Time Needed
      This post have already been reported
    • I make suggestions. Ogame responsible thinks about all this little things.

Use your imagination xD

tradings arent fix-coded in the game... so how do you know someone has cheated on you?

Maybe implement a trade window? This not only implement my suggestion, this will avoid lot of pushings......

and what about spy attacks for a DF?

Attacks with less of 20K of losses dont are considered a betrayal.

Of suggestions implemented by GF like:
      Deconstruction Time Needed
      This post have already been reported