Storage

• Resources and Facilities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I would like to ask will be there any changes about storages and that protecting of max10% mines daily production with storage lvl10 because it would be nice if that 10% would scale on the real 10% of daily production not just on 10% of basic mine production.

Lets say that you have plasma lvl15, officers that give you another 12% ans 30% boost with basic production of a metal mine 100k/hour.
      Then the real production of that metal mine would be 100k*(1+15/100+12/100+30/100) = 157k/hour but protected part would be based on that basic production and it would be 240k not 376.8k what is the real 10% of your daily production.
      Storage would protect production for just 1h31min43s instead of 2h24min what is 10% of the day.

2nd question is about lvl of storages and %
      Will be there any change that will give more protection in first few days so players can build some mines before other players start to farm them what would keep some players in the game.
      Something like +2% for first 5lvls and +1% for lvl6-10
      lvl1 2%
      lvl2 4%
      lvl3 6%
      lvl4 8%
      lvl5 10%
      lvl6 11%
      lvl7 12%
      lvl8 13%
      lvl9 14%
      lvl10 15%
    • About first question, i don't know if it is a good idea to increase protection.
      Instead I like the second question ......... a better protection with low production could be an easy way to have less players farmed in first hours/days of a new server.

Maybe an other solution could be that protection don't continue to be a % of production, but instead an amount fixed (in same way of storage capacity) decided for any level. In this way when prodction is very few could be possibile also to arrive a complete protection of 24 of production (building different levels of storage), and of course step by step increasing production space of protection will be faster full and increase resource able to be farmed

• TGWo wrote:

Maybe an other solution could be that protection don't continue to be a % of production, but instead an amount fixed (in same way of storage capacity) decided for any level. In this way when prodction is very few could be possibile also to arrive a complete protection of 24 of production (building different levels of storage), and of course step by step increasing production space of protection will be faster full and increase resource able to be farmed
      That is a good idea but we need to think about eco speed because there are slow and fast unis so I would do that like this

example 1*1 eco speed
      lvl0-1 10%
      lvl2 9%
      lvl3 8%
      lvl4 7%
      lvl5 6%
      lvl6 5%
      lvl7 4%
      lvl8 3%
      lvl9 2%
      lvl10 1%
      lvl11 1% 50k max for deuterium
      lvl12 1% 100k max for crystal
      lvl13+ 200k max for metal

*X eco speed
      √X * 1eco speed

*2 = 1.41
      *3 = 1.73
      *4 = 2

example 2
      X=>eco speed

lvl0-(X-2) 10%
      lvlX-1 9%
      lvlX 8%
      lvlX+1 7%
      lvlX+2 6%
      lvlX+3 5%
      lvlX+4 4%
      lvlX+5 3%
      lvlX+6 2%
      lvlX+7 1% max for deuterium
      lvlX+8 1% max for crystal
      lvlX+9 1% max for metal

lets say that eco speed is x3 that would give to us

limit would be set to be 1% of lvl12 metal storage, lvl11 crystal storage and lvl10 deut storage what would be 180k,98k and 53.5k even if storages are over that level

with that speed on curent system and mines lvl35,30,29 our storages would protect 212.4k,75.4k and 42k

New storage system have to protect more early and less later

The post was edited 2 times, last by li jen china ().