Combine alliance depot and space dock

• Resources and Facilities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• That would mean that by having space dock level 7 we would have something like alliance depot at level 7? That would be nice.
      But that would also mean that having anything beyond level 9 would be impossible to have. At this moment that limitation doesn't happen with alliance depot. What could we do with that?

For the moment I'm against this change.
    • Minion wrote:

That would mean that by having space dock level 7 we would have something like alliance depot at level 7? That would be nice.
      But that would also mean that having anything beyond level 9 would be impossible to have. At this moment that limitation doesn't happen with alliance depot. What could we do with that?

For the moment I'm against this change.
      Plz explain why this is.

Why is it not possible to have anything beyond lvl 9?

And why would it be nice to have lvl 7 or lvl 9 ally depot? I don't even want lvl 1. What are you using it for? I'm trying to understand why you think it's a problem, perhaps there are something I'm missing my self since I don't see it.

In a way I think the suggestion is somewhat reasonable. I mean, why should an ally depot take up space at the planet? It would make sense that the fleet is docking at a space dock while in orbit of the planet. This will also render the Ally Depot useless (even more useless than it is now). To me it makes perfect sense to combine the two.

So perhaps you'll like this idea about the Ally Depot?
      Redesign the usage of Alliance Depot
      Dark Matter LogBook
      Adding bots to Ogame universes with low player counts

Here you have the "freedom of speech" as long as you say "everything is OK".
    • I mean that the cost of the space dock is impossible above level 7 or 9, while not in the case of the alliance depot.

If the suggestion was to make alliance depot not take spaces in the planet, that's okey. But if the proposal is to include the alliance depot behaviour into the space dock, then we are limiting some freedom because we wouldn't have the freedom to build bigger alliance depot. May be if the quantity of deuterium that one can give through alliance was recalculated that would be enough.

It's "useless", but there's nothing wrong with having it there. I don't build gauss cannons, but there's no need to remove them from the game.

But apart from not taking space in the planet, I don't really see a need to change anything.