[TOT: 68'085'000] [HARDCORE]Hell vs. [WeArePS]darsen lans [At: 10'058'000 / Def: 58'027'000]

• Normal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 68'085'000] [HARDCORE]Hell vs. [WeArePS]darsen lans [At: 10'058'000 / Def: 58'027'000]

- Flame on -

HARDCORE ENTERTAINMENT
      PROUDLY PRESENTS

Hell vs. darsen lans

Tried to snack him several times. He stood unsave on his moon. Everytime he came on 2-10min before Impact:

So I decided to set my raid colo into his system to fly faster.

Darsen: "Why u set rc in my system?"

Hell: "try to get <unkown player>"

Now he started scanning as a fool. 20 up to 50 scans a day to see where my fleet is.

This night and this morning no scans came in, so i decided to move my fleet to the raid colo.

As the fleet arrived i checked his timers. Seemed to be offline.

Scan. He stood again. Take off.

33minutes later he was down.

Sadly 3k probes, 3k light fighters, and around 400 cruisers were somewhere else.

He came on 5 minutes after impact. He sent his congratulations and immediatly started to snack from the debris field.

I told him to let the df untouched. He has flown further. So I killed his solar sats on the planet and some of his defence ... Actio <-> Reactio ...

Fleets before Battle

Hell

light fighter: 9.000

cruiser: 1.000

battle ship: 845

darsen lans

small cargo: 1.053

large cargo: 27

heavy fighter: 20

cruiser: 20

battle ship: 401

colony ship: 2

recycler: 304

espionage probe: 3.382

bomber: 51

destroyer: 150

rocket launcher: 20

small dome: 1

..:: BOOOOOOM ::..

Fleets after Battle

Hell

light fighter: 7.420 (-1.580)

cruiser: 906 (-94)

battle ship: 825 (-20)

darsen lans

small cargo: 0 (-1.053)

large cargo: 0 (-27)

heavy fighter: 0 (-20)

cruiser: 0 (-20)

battle ship: 0 (-401)

colony ship: 0 (-2)

recycler: 0 (-304)

espionage probe: 0 (-3.382)

bomber: 0 (-51)

destroyer: 0 (-150)

rocket launcher: 0 (-20)

small dome: 0 (-1)

The attacker won the battle! He captured 323.473 metal, 324.293 crystal and 161.550 deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 10.058.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 58.027.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 12.257.400 metal and 8.150.100 crystal.

11.489.400 metal and 7.438.500 crystal harvested.

- Flame off -

HARDCORE// eGo // iLLu // .AcTiVe. // F-Bi // .PC. // IO // .eLiTe. // TiHa // jg44

• Sorcy wrote:

Now I understand why germans doesn't like CR converters and need something more readable. If all their HoF posts looks like thi...

/just kidding :)

Nice, profitable hit. Congratulations.
      easy 2 read = efficient

efficient way = german way
      03-11-05 17:16:47 Allianz [reTOS] Mitgliedschaft in Allianz [reTOS] beendet
      Spieler Sanguinius hat die Allianz [reTOS] aufgelöst.
      Sie und alle anderen Spieler können sich nun neu bewerben
      R.I.P, baby
    • Rusiak wrote:

Sorcy wrote:

Now I understand why germans doesn't like CR converters and need something more readable. If all their HoF posts looks like thi...

/just kidding :)

Nice, profitable hit. Congratulations.
      easy 2 read = efficient
      efficient way = german way

You completely missed the point :) But lets keep it that way, as that's nice hof and the rest was somewhat joke anyway.
      ex #1st ranked uni14 .org
      ex #1st ranked uni1 .us
      ex #1st ranked andromeda .si
    • Sorcy wrote:

You completely missed the point :) But lets keep it that way, as that's nice hof and the rest was somewhat joke anyway.

point was: we are too dumb to read "normal" cr-converts.
      reality: we are smart enough to know that: easier to read = faster to understand = more efficient

please refrain from further insults and start acknowledging the truth
      R.I.P, baby
    • Rusiak wrote:

Sorcy wrote:

point was: we are too dumb to read "normal" cr-converts.
      reality: we are smart enough to know that: easier to read = faster to understand = more efficient

please refrain from further insults and start acknowledging the truth

Wot?
      What you're talking about? It's not your day, huh?

Complete fail response to my quick joke rearding THIS hof post. :dash:
      ex #1st ranked uni1 .us
    • Hell... Hell... hmmm, i remember this nickname.

... oh, yeah! Some months ago he (or "she", as I can see here) was the only one who succeeded to farm my defenseless colony born only 2 hours before the attack, using probes from 200 and more systems and without espionage (i'm extremely sure about this): well, i guess we have Gandalf the White in our universe. :D

(it's not a flame, it's just a remark or maybe a request of clarification. :P)

Well done, 9kk are not so bad. If you wanna buy deu let me know. :)
      HaRd
      [SPARTAA]

• Sorcy wrote:

Wot?
      What you're talking about? It's not your day, huh?

Complete fail response to my quick joke rearding THIS hof post. :dash:

then by all means: please help me understand what is clearly beneath my level of imagination
      R.I.P, baby
    • Sure bro, I am all for help here! :)

We had a discussion in past where you vigorously claimed things like how unreadable are CR converted post and stuff, correct? How you dislike them. And ogmem post a must. And stuff like that. And Hell chimed in.

Still follow? Ok, lets continue...

And then I opened this HoF post from Hell with even extra teeeeeerific scroooooool down hard to follow exteeeeeended CR and I commented it in joke with: "Now I understand why germans doesn't like CR converters and need something more readable. If all their HoF posts looks like this one".

How did you miss this underlined part? And even started random irrelevant nonsense about "german efficiency" when especially this beautiful CR post clearly isn't. What a irony!

It was obvious joke as said (I mean it's not like I really care how someone design his combat report, mine ain't perfect either) and I am sure that Hell doesn't mind, but you needed to do your own personal drama with lack of understanding what this is all about again.

Shall we continue or that's all? I am suggesting to end it here. It's nice HoF and if I would know that joke comment would bother you so much to make drama out of it I wouldn't even post it.
      ex #1st ranked uni1 .us

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sorcy ().