Lasso vS. [SHU] happyrock .::. (TOT: 28.677.000)

• Current

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lasso vS. [SHU] happyrock .::. (TOT: 28.677.000)

hey guys,

i can proudly present my first hof on the retro server to you guys. took a little while since i started 2 months late :D. theres not much of a story to it. i guess i was just lucky to catch him when he was offline. unfortunately the battle ended in a draw, especially considering that he came online only shortly after the hit. he had round about 1kk res on his planet which i wud have loved to pick up. oh well i guess u cant have everything. i got everything but 300k from the df which im totally fine with. in the end i obviously made a profit here but considering rebuild time and what not its not even super great. maybe for my next hof ill have a bigger fleet and less losses haha. have a nice day retro. i hope defender will enjoy his moon.

Attacker Lasso
      Weapons: 90% Shields: 90% Armour: 100%
      S.Cargo 448
      L.Fighter 3.301
      Cruiser 208
      Battleship 125

Defender happyrock
      Weapons: 90% Shields: 100% Armour: 80%
      L.Cargo 101
      L.Fighter 982
      H.Fighter 34
      Cruiser 77
      Battleship 196
      Recy. 58
      Esp.Probe 97
      Sol. Sat 25
      Dest. 9
      R.Launcher 74
      L.Laser 37
      Gauss 9
      Ion C. 36

After battle...

Attacker Lasso
      S.Cargo 277
      L.Fighter 1.988
      Cruiser 182
      Battleship 125

Defender happyrock
      Battleship 1
      Dest. 1

He captured
      - metal, - crystal and - deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 6.638.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 22.039.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 5.687.100 metal and 2.668.500 crystal.
      The chance for a moon to be created is 20 %.
      The enormous amounts of drifting metal and crystal particles attract each other and slowly form a lunar satellite in the orbit of the planet. Moon was given.

-- Created by Takana's CR Converter v1.955 beta - Dragon Takana --

OGM-Mirror: click here

little note at the end. kinda sad this board doesnt allow imgur gifs or images. like what the hell is wrong with whoever made that decision LOL.
      wow lol it actually looks like that basically is forbidden. what the hell. prolly be my last post since not adding funny gifs to my hits is just boring as hell. my god this board policy is worse than on ogame.org board.
      ok literally nothing is allowed. i was impressed by the stupidity of one of my co-workers during last week but this tops it by miles. the ogame boards literally have become aids. i guess ill stick to the trade section and keep anything for myself. my god grow up u kids. facepalm
    • really great answer. its not like i get the message that its forbidden to use certain hosts. so someone has to show up and explain personally or ull never know. great concept to save ppls time. why not just throw in why u cant use that host or whats wrong and not like "its forbidde to use xyz". literally wasting ppls time.
    • I am a big fan of pictures and gifs on my posts, so I can only understand you. But after some years managing team's forum on Ogame or elsewhere, you would be surprised about the smart ways advertisers have to just flood forums that do not have strong policies against invading links, false members, robot posters etc.

So I just try to adapt ^^. Maybe you'll find an answer in this link, it's not publicity for my thread, just that the explanation was usefull :

Can we upload a picture as the signature of our profile ?

Nice combat by the way, especially if you started late July. I hope you will continue to enjoy Retro Ogame and post your hofs. Whatever the forum policies you can always put some pictures and gifs ;)

French player - wordreference user :D
    • Well done Lasso!!

Good, solid, hit here. Who cares that it's a draw. Great to see an HOF from an ex-ally member, as sad as the ex- part is.

Keep it on like this.

Hope happyrock sticks around.

@Lasso, please don't flame the board mods though, they've been reaaaaaaaaaally helpful to me in the past few days :D I think it's nice they are here to help with stuff like that. You can put lots of spammy pictures in your next HoF huh :D
      Know a trader? How about... HEAVY METAL TRADER?

After 10 years, clearly the best:

HoFs: NONE
      HOF'd: by Leon (LINK)

Wars:
      The Cons Vs. IG - LOST
      ASGARD vs. OGN - LOST
      HMT vs. The Outsider (player) - LOST
      HMT vs. Ali The King (player) - LOST