Michel D Scorpio [YonkouS] vs. chochlik [Adasta] - PROFIT: 1.7KK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Michel D Scorpio [YonkouS] vs. chochlik [Adasta] - PROFIT: 1.7KK

Dedicated to all YonkouS :thumbsup:

On 21-09-2016 --:--:-- , the following fleets met in battle:
      Attacker Michel D Scorpio
      recy. 17
      esp.probe 21

battleship 300 ( -0 )

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
      The defender lost a total of 3.537.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 735.600 metal and 325.500 crystal.
      The chance for a moon to be created is: 10 %
      The enormous amounts of free metal and crystal draw together and form a moon around the planet: Moon given!
      The attacker captured a total of 328.348 units.

Your 150 recycler(s) have a total cargo capacity of 3.000.000. At the target, 735.600 metal and 325.800 crystal are floating in space. You have harvested 735.600 metal and 325.800 crystal.

The attacker has won the battle!
      He captured 12.188 metal, 49.318 crystal, and 102.672 deuterium

He captured 6.097 metal, 24.661 crystal, and 51.337 deuterium

He captured 3.062 metal, 12.336 crystal, and 25.670 deuterium

He captured 1.825 metal, 6.296 crystal, and 12.873 deuterium

Summary of profit/losses:

The attacker made a profit of 1.699.215 units.
      The defender lost a total of 3.537.000 units.

Converted by OGotcha CR Converter 1.0.0 (skin: kokx)
    • I know he was going for a moonshot elsewhere, but it doesn't seem he was here... but he got one xD Haha

Well done chochlik!

And nice profit, Scorpio. You do have an awesome name, sir p_o

EDIT: P.s. Michel, please put ally tags in both sides of hits posted, I like reading on which alliance either attacker or defender are from :)
      Know a trader? How about... HEAVY METAL TRADER?

After 10 years, clearly the best:

HoFs: NONE
      HOF'd: by Leon (LINK)

Wars:
      The Cons Vs. IG - LOST
      ASGARD vs. OGN - LOST
      HMT vs. The Outsider (player) - LOST
      HMT vs. Ali The King (player) - LOST
    • Evagelan wrote:

Nice hit Michel, glad to see you here again :)

Wether it is a clean account or not is Michel's problem I think. If some wants to cheat on this wonderful retro server, let them be dirty and carry on enjoying the game, whatever the others do ;)

so you would let sarkozy run for another presidential election? don't let yourself be proven hypocritical just because you want to crawl into somebodys after ,)
      03-11-05 17:16:47 Allianz [reTOS] Mitgliedschaft in Allianz [reTOS] beendet
      Spieler Sanguinius hat die Allianz [reTOS] aufgelöst.
      Sie und alle anderen Spieler können sich nun neu bewerben
      R.I.P, baby
    • Lasso wrote:

lol why wud u send such an overkill fleet?

anyway, nice hit

To pick all the deut is my guess.
      Personally I would send rather cruisers to increase chance to arrive before guy come online, but battleships did it too.

@Rusiak why do you bother people all the time with this 3rd party HoF database? It's not like everyone care about it. In some communities isn't even known or widely spreaded. People do crashes and they post them on forum. This should be enough. If you have some personal issues with that it's still just... your personal issue.

I made over 5000 HoFs in my ogame career and didn't even hear for this ogmem. No one did. Maybe it didn't even exist in our times? Or wasn't well know outside of some local community?
      Anyway, If you use it that's fine. And if don't - that's still fine. Everyone's personal choice. But post on forum should be more than enough.
      We can just thank to people who actually spend some time and effort to introduce their gameplay here on forum (instead of whine all the time on them why they don't post their crap also elsewhere around).
      ex #1st ranked uni14 .org
      ex #1st ranked uni1 .us
      ex #1st ranked andromeda .si

The post was edited 5 times, last by Sorcy ().

• DeathScream wrote:

Nice hit and thanks for the moon that SHE was looking for and wanting so badly :)

I guess this was appreciated in terms of price and outcome :)

Yoink... sorry Chochlik :P Fell in to the trap of believing there were still no gurlz on the interwebz / ogamez

I'd be really sad if someone with such a name as Michel chose to play in such a way, however I'm not going to comment or judge as I wouldn't know the situation.

Also, whoever said not to post hits, is super-sad *sticks out tongue and calls out party pooper* - I for one love to see the hits and drama llama occurring ^^
      Know a trader? How about... HEAVY METAL TRADER?

After 10 years, clearly the best:

HoFs: NONE
      HOF'd: by Leon (LINK)

Wars:
      The Cons Vs. IG - LOST
      ASGARD vs. OGN - LOST
      HMT vs. The Outsider (player) - LOST
      HMT vs. Ali The King (player) - LOST

• I made over 5000 HoFs in my ogame career

I think you guy have a hard missunderstanding problem between normal CR and HoF :D

and for your horror of 3rd party CR databases:
      It is the only way to proof a CR to be real ... everyone is able to make a fake CR on the board ;D need a little example? I will make you one ^^

HARDCORE// eGo // iLLu // .AcTiVe. // F-Bi // .PC. // IO // .eLiTe. // TiHa // jg44

• Sorcy wrote:

@Rusiak why do you bother people all the time with this 3rd party HoF database? It's not like everyone care about it. In some communities isn't even known or widely spreaded. People do crashes and they post them on forum. This should be enough. If you have some personal issues with that it's still just... your personal issue.

I made over 5000 HoFs in my ogame career and didn't even hear for this ogmem. No one did. Maybe it didn't even exist in our times? Or wasn't well know outside of some local community?
      Anyway, If you use it that's fine. And if don't - that's still fine. Everyone's personal choice. But post on forum should be more than enough.
      We can just thank to people who actually spend some time and effort to introduce their gameplay here on forum (instead of whine all the time on them why they don't post their crap also elsewhere around).

i bother them because the 3rd party CR converter looks like shit. excuse my french.

whilst you are right that ogmem is fairly young, there ALWAYS was a cr-database. save-kb and gws-moo come into mind. and i am pretty sure over the lifetime of ogame there were many many others.

so you made over 5k HoFs? back when i was active there was a non-spoken rule: HoF if it is really close (-10%) or better than the current biggest. now we are allowed to post moonshots, wow. i bet i could've posted over nine thousand if this rule was in place during my height.

last point: gameplay. having a moon because of multi accounts and posting easy kills as a result is NOTHING to admire, end of story.
      03-11-05 17:16:47 Allianz [reTOS] Mitgliedschaft in Allianz [reTOS] beendet
      Spieler Sanguinius hat die Allianz [reTOS] aufgelöst.
      Sie und alle anderen Spieler können sich nun neu bewerben
      R.I.P, baby
    • LaRa wrote:

I think you guy have a hard missunderstanding problem between normal CR and HoF :D

Huh? It's completely irrelevant is it either normal CR or HoF post when we're talking about posting combat report.

LaRa wrote:

and for your horror of 3rd party CR databases:
      It is the only way to proof a CR to be real ... everyone is able to make a fake CR on the board ;D need a little example? I will make you one ^^

Nonsense. We were playing and posting HoFs without any issue and ogmem for whole decade. Yes of course, there can be some rotten apple... but THIS WAS NEVER real issue for ogame boards. You must be really new into all this stuff if you see issue with "potential" fake reports.
      It good to see people posting their achievements on board. All the rest could be bonus, but there's no need to be an a$$ if they don't do it. It's their choice.

Rusiak wrote:

so you made over 5k HoFs? back when i was active there was a non-spoken rule: HoF if it is really close (-10%) or better than the current biggest. now we are allowed to post moonshots, wow. i bet i could've posted over nine thousand if this rule was in place during my height.

Nah. Some of us were just good enough to do REAL hofs ;)
      Saying over 5000 is reflecton of my modesty :P You can ask me more about this on private.

Anyway, what I am saying is to stop being such annoying a$$ with your constant demans from people to post their crap on other 3rd party websites. It's their choice. There's nothing to demand and/or bother others about.
      ex #1st ranked uni1 .us

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sorcy ().

• I thanked you for the moon on PM and I thank you here. :)
      There is nothing to congratulat, the ban was removed at night,when the good girls sleep, phalanx used and ka-boom, it happened.
      In the evening I deleted a mobile colony there, because I needed it elsewhere and this backfired on me. ;)
      As you can see the composition of the fleet, the moon attempt was in the plan, although not necessarily from the recyclers. :D
      Whatever - the moon is there, so thank you.
      btw
      Boy, having over 600BS's I would be ashamed to post such hit on the boards.
      But oh well, what kind of player - such kind of clash.

ps.
      "Your 150 recycler(s) have a total cargo capacity of 3.000.000. At the target, 735.600 metal and 325.800 crystal are floating in space. You have harvested 735.600 metal and 325.800 crystal."

Can I ask U, U wanted to show how much recyclers you have? Or is your espionage so low, that you can not see what is flying?
      Regards :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by chochlik ().

• chochlik wrote:

I thanked you for the moon on PM and I thank you here. :)
      There is nothing to congratulat, the ban was removed at night,when the good girls sleep, phalanx used and ka-boom, it happened.

And? It's YOU who did mistake and he took opportunity just as every decent hunter should.
      Fair congratulation would make better impression about you. There's really no reason to belittle other players success while you're on losing side.
      ex #1st ranked uni1 .us
    • Huh? It's completely irrelevant is is either normal CR or HoFpost when we're talking about posting combat report.
      that was related to your

I made over 5000 HoFs in my ogame career
      which i hardly do not believe you (and yes 3kk killed units are NOT a hof ;D)

Let's say you play since the very first universe in ogame that started on the 9th may 2002
      Then you play since 173 months (some more than 14 years)
      that means you made 28.9 HoFs in average in a month (EACH MONTH) :D
      1 real HoF per day since 14 years: SICK!

WOW you are an amazing fleeter with the most powerful liar skills i hardly met in my 14 years in ogame XD

You must be really new into all this stuff
      Yep i am sorry ... started this game very late 6th july 2002...

Nah. Some of us were just good enough to do REAL hofs
      see calculation above: some of us *caugh* you *caugh* don't even know what a HoF is :D

being such annyoing a$$
      an insult is still an insult even it is written in 1337...
      |_| |) |_| |\/| |3 455

HARDCORE// eGo // iLLu // .AcTiVe. // F-Bi // .PC. // IO // .eLiTe. // TiHa // jg44

• LaRa wrote:

Huh? It's completely irrelevant is is either normal CR or HoFpost when we're talking about posting combat report.
      that was related to your "i have made over 5k HoFs in my ogame career which i hardly do not believe you (and yes 3kk killed units are NOT a hof ;D)

I made over 5000 HoFs in my ogame career
      Let's say you play since the very first universe in ogame that started on the 9th may 2002
      Then you play since 173 months (some more than 14 years)
      that means you made 28.9 HoFs in average in a month (EACH MONTH) :D
      1 real HoF per day since 14 years: SICK!

Yes, that would be me :(
      28.9 HoFs.. if I had bad month. Normally 50 - 80 HoFs per month rather. But I believe I healed this old habit. I hope..

LaRa wrote:

WOW you are an amazing fleeter with the most powerful liar skills i hardly met in my 14 years in ogame XD

Sorc ain't no liar, madame. And yes, I reached all what's possible to reach in this old game long long time ago. 1st ranked in 4 different communities. Several .org wide top10 hits. Thousands ADVANCED (100mil damage in .org) HoFs. You are most likely too young to remember, but there's always uncle google to help you.

(TD: 9.767.532.000) [DarkMyst] Sorcerer vs [HeaVeN] thottie - ex top10 .org wide, guess
      (TD: 4.275.760.000) [DarkMyst] Sorcerer vs [TamannA] TheConqueroR - ex top10 .org wide
      (TD: 3.381.199.000) [DarkMyst] Sorcerer vs [StoVoKor] Joe - whatever... :)
      etc..

Those may look silly now when game is old and fleets bigger, but in my times back then those were top hits in still relatively young .org community. And that was just one community.
      Long time ago... and somehow we all survived and so are my old posts without ogmem.
      Oh, I forgot... I don't know what HoFs are like you said :/

And to make it clear once again. I have nothing against ogmem. It's nice 3rd party addition to ogame. But this Rusiak is really annoying with his silly demands from people to use it all the time. There's really no reason to be an a$$ to other people when they introduce their gameplay on board.
      ex #1st ranked uni1 .us

The post was edited 8 times, last by Sorcy ().

• Sorcy wrote:

And? It's YOU who did mistake and he took opportunity just as every decent hunter should.
      Fair congratulation would make better impression about you. There's really no reason to belittle other players success while you're on losing side.

yes, I am on the losing side, so what?
      am I diminishing Michels success?
      I do not.
      congrats Michel, impressive hit
      and funclub :)
    • Guys stay on topic and Teamler also can read Leet...

For the OGMem and SaveKB stuff: The OGame-Communitys are just different, in .de there is no section on the Board to post your CR's, everything is posted on SaveKB and now OGMem. For all other communitys the CR's get posted on the boards.

Personally I find the OGMem-CR's more appealing and it's easier to get an overview over all CR's in the Uni. Posting CR's on the Boards is just a mess for me, because also people don't read the Rules for which Label they should choose.

So let the people post their CR's were they want and don't flame them ;)

Origin Admin
      OGame-Tech Chief