Make destroyed deathstars popping moons count in Destroyed points ranking

• Declined

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm not sure I understand what you say.

The thing is that if someone loses 1M points trying to pop my moons, that 1M of fleet that is lost, is never “recorded”, and since we have those particular rankings (Military destroyed, Military lost) I thought it would be interesting to have that recorded there.

About “because of how OGame works” (and having in mind that I haven't understood you), something “weird” happens also with Merchant when one dismantles fleet, it does appear. I mean, that's not too logical either, but it's still recorded there the amount of military points lost.
  • From not involved ppl all is simple and done in 5 minutes. I will spend 3€ for that phrase for you minion.

For the sugg: NOPE. It was a decision by gamedesign 5 years ago and there is no plan to change it.

Reason: Player B does not destroy anything. It is done by system based in a chance. Same way why you don´t get points after destroying a moon.

LG
    Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.
  • ErikFyr wrote:

Hmm I think destroyed points should only be added if a player gets his fleet destroyed by another player in battle, not because he losses it in a attempt to destroy a moon because of how OGame works :)
    I see it the same way as Erik, you don't really destroy them, they just explode, so you did nothing to earn those destroyed militarypoints.
    Also those destroyed Rips get counted as lost militarypoints for the attacker, so they don't just disappear.

Origin Admin
    OGame-Tech Chief
  • @JoKy I meant simple as in “no change in the gameplay”. Also benefitting something in my opinion.
    I mean, I would like to see if an account is responsible for the loss of more than 2000 rips trying to pop moons.

While it's not an active destruction, it's definitely something that could count towards their destroyed points since they are the cause of that loss.

But, okey, if it's an active decision from years ago, I guess that's what it is :)

@NoMoreAngel You have a point, that's true. In any case, another thing that kind of annoyed me, is when someone uses the scrap merchant, those appear as lost military points. And while it's true, it's not because of a destruction caused by someone else, so I don't think they are that relevant. But again, it's just small nitpickings, nothing big.