THE BEST Deuterium for mix

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• THE BEST Deuterium for mix

Some almighty board moderators decided to move my well advertised deuterium offer topic right to the archive. I am really confused and disappionted! As an Old School Miner being now a member of Old School Trading Guild I put extremely a lot of efforts in order to reach the highest number of views in trading sub-forum. Now I have to start again :dash:

So, we all see now that Board has decreased some positions if we look at the Index of Economic Freedom, because my business has to roll over from scratch... Well done X(

Going to the point of this topic, I am constantly overfilled by deuterium. It is overflowing all over my colonies and please don't tell me that I can research the next level of combo drive, or upgrade computer tech. because those are really high, but I am still not flying because of lack of fleet, and I will probably never fly, because my pilot licence has expired when I started to live with my girlfriend.

Dear fleeters,

I was one of yours once upon a time, and now I am offering you tons of deuterium in every galaxy you want for a rate which is bellow the level of Mariana Trench.

As of today we are talking about 2:1:1. I will state in this topic if I decide to change it, but at the moment I am offering the lowest price in the market.

You do not have much crystal to pay? No problem, I can agree on metal payment at some special circumstances, but please remember that I am a businessman, who build mines, lot of mines, and again some mines, and I need around 70/30 split between metal & crystal to be able to mine more :) Please keep that it mind.

Now, the only thing you have to do, to be a member of a club, is to write me a PM in the game. My nickname is "shomei".

Enjoy!
      :thumbsup:
    • shomei wrote:

Some almighty board moderators decided to move my well advertised deuterium offer topic right to the archive. I am really confused and disappionted! As an Old School Miner being now a member of Old School Trading Guild I put extremely a lot of efforts in order to reach the highest number of views in trading sub-forum. Now I have to start again

I don't know why it was moved to the archive, but you could write to one of the Origin Crew members and ask about it.

I don't think there is anything wrong with it so it could be moved back into this section :)
      Origin Supporter
      TM - OGame.dk
      Mail: erikfyr@ogame.dk