1 round battle a

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1 round battle a

Happend to me a few times, always in fitghs which would have ended in a draw anyway, something like sending 6 small cargos and when my fleet arrives there's one small defense ( rocket or light laser) i just get a normal one round battle report and after that battle end in a tie.

It always happend with that fleets ( few lonely cargos in attack and 1 small defense) so my question is, is it some kind of bug, or after one round of battle the algorithm know a its going to be a tie with 0 loses by both parts and do not waste time in 5 more rounds?

It never happend in battle a with loses even if i lose because i found moredefenses than expected or because i got enought firme power to destroy defender
  • Escape wrote:

Happend to me a few times, always in fitghs which would have ended in a draw anyway, something like sending 6 small cargos and when my fleet arrives there's one small defense ( rocket or light laser) i just get a normal one round battle report and after that battle end in a tie.

Same as on Live servers since ages. The battlescript just breaks with 1 round, because it don´t make sense, just because nothing will be destroyed ...

That´s it

LG

I get you. If you think it's a game error, you should contact our operators or submit a ticket

> Retro server

:closed3:
    Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.