Light version

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ogame Application For android

Hi, I do not know if this is the right section for posting and sorry for my bad English by the translator. Last night I had an idea and would like to discuss with you.

Given a strong expansion in the mobile operating system from Google, Android, and as in the present day more and more people are connected on the move, wondering if it is possible to the Game Forge or a developer (with approval GF) to implement in Android Market an official application for ogame, one to install, such as the use of Facebook for mobile phone. With the direct login screen and all the facilities, research, fleet and resource list optimized to run on mobile phones. So for those who will avoid going into the Android browser application having a special .. and entice more players to play on the move.

This idea I was raised yesterday after sailing in the Android market applications, including the myriad of applications, the only missing is the one for Ogame: (
      Thank you
      Regards David
    • Well I'm a bit lucky to find this topic . Thanks Dimmetr for proposing such idea +10 I would say .
      Same problem in the FR board, some guys are using their phone outside their home (university, office , during travels...) to connect to their account. Well with the Redesign the homepage is heavier for loading so I think( and a lot of guys agree with me ^^) that making a lighter verson would be nice. Not an app as said before but something like :
      mobile.ogame.com reduced animation...
      As said previously it would help thousand of oGamers and I guess it will be a kind of usefull for the GF... =)

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Truth ().