Debris from a moon try

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Debris from a moon try

If i'm not wrong in case a lower player rank (lets call him A) makes An attack on a stronger player (B) just to try An make him a moon, debris must be returned to A, so it must be recicled by B or recicled by A and them transport all respires to A. If the moon try is done by the stronger player in the smaller o the smaller obedece planet any of them can keep the debris or recicle ir and send it to the other one

But my question is in case both makes a moon try on each other at the same time, can each one keep the debris field on has planet just to save time? Technicaly ir would be pushing because B is keeping debris from a lower rank es player, but as in case only be attack A can recicle an send debris to B, A recicling and sending debris to B would be legal si we reacción to a point where lets say a 5% moon try, each one recicling and keeping the 500ks debris field on his planets means ban for pushing while sending those 500 ks to each other makes it legal but the Net worth for each player is the same just adding some wasted time and fleet slot for the transport
    • Each of them can keep the depris if the depris has the exact same amount

Player A send 1667 lf and Player B send 1667 lf --> both can keep the depris
      Player A send 1660 lf and 7 sc and Player B send 1667 lf --> Ask GO if transport is needed if Player B has more points then player A, cause crystal > metal
    • Both players lose 70% of the ships' resources, so there's no pushing involved even if both players recycle the debris field on their front door, even if the better ranked player recycles a little more (which more be due to him losing a couple extra satellites anyway, so it's not like there's any pushing from that detail either).

Might want to get confirmation from a higher authority, but that's how I see it.