A couple suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A couple suggestions

Hey everyone,

I am a returning Ogame player from UNI 4 and I had two suggestions for the overall improvement and feel of this retro universe.

1. Automatically finish construction of structures. I honestly don't remember if this was an issue the previous time I was playing but I simply don't understand why everything else automatically finishes construction except for buildings. It's annoying as hell especially when I upgrade my mines multiple times a day I have to log on repeatedly just to upgrade a mine so I don't lose out on the increase resource gain. Not so much a problem now but what happens later on in the game when buildings take anywhere from a couple days to a week to finish? I have to remember when that building finishes otherwise the upgrade will just wait in limbo?

2. A link to the boards in the game. I know that you guys provided a link to the board in the welcome message but I deleted that super quick and it took me a while to realize that there was not any way to get to this board from the game itself. Not so much a problem for me but for a newer player that may or may not now the importance of the boards for getting into the community it might pose a huge problem.

Also I'm not sure if its on my side or not but I feel like parts of the game lag a little bit to much for what this game is. I'm not sure if its due to the amount of players on the server or what but I felt like it was worth bringing up.