Extra Moon for each planet?

• Usability

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Extra Moon for each planet?

As Ogame is a kind of science-fiction reflection of the real universe, why can't planets have more than 1 moon as most of the planets in the solar system in real life?

Why should we stick to only one moon per planet?

Have you ever wondered?

My suggestion is to have the possibility of having more than 1 moon per planet, however this should not be easy to obtain because it would make the balance between fleeters and miners uneven. To avoid such uneven competition, i think a new research can be created for this idea or gravitation research can be used.

I suggest and think gravitation research would be more ideal. However; the number of moons that we can have per planet should be limited to 3.

Having more moon per planet decreases the change of moon destruction and losing whole fleet if the fleet was sent to debris or to colonize. But we also know that some good players can even calculate your return time from deployment after moon destruction. In any way, if someone wants to destroy you, they can do it no matter how many moons you have or how you save your fleet but the purpose of this suggestion is to lower the possibility of moon destruction.

The number of moons we can have per planet should be limited to 3 and the number should be set according to gravitation research level.

gravitation level 1 = 1 moon possibility
      gravitation level 2 = 2 moon possibility

gravitation level 3 = 3 moon possibility

This might sound impossible for new servers and to be honest it is close to impossible but the idea is probable and usable for servers older than 1 year especially X3 and more speeds.