Mobile AGO Ressources can not been send properly

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mobile AGO Ressources can not been send properly

Hello,

I didn't find any guideline to fill out so I'll just try to explain the problem.
    Since english is not my native language you might want to forgive some mistakes :P

With the mobile version of AGO, using the webbrowser "Firefox", I am not able to send a specific amount of ressources. The bug occurs whenever you have more than 1.000.000 ressources of one kind and want to send an amound below your maximum amount of ressources AGO automatically uses the value in front of the last 3 digits.

For example:

If you have 2.539.940 crystal and you want to send 1.250.000 it wont work.

The system automatically takes 2.539 crystal as value, even if you type in 1.250.000 the system overrides your type-in and takes 2.539. You can just send this amount or use the "max" ressources button and send 2.539.940.

I attached one screenshot which should show the problem.

If you have any questions left I would have no problem with answering them but since I don't look in here that often I would welcome it, if you text me in the IRC (nick: Schattenschlumpf)

Best regards

ShadowSmurf