new shiptypes and ideas for small universes

• Declined

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• new shiptypes and ideas for small universes

JouHani wrote:

Ideas for ogame.fi (and for any other low-player-universes)
      only 4 galaxies instead of current 9.

In addition these changes to each servers:
      20 percent of defences to DF and repair-rate of defences down to 50 percent.

A couple of new shiptypes would also be welcome; an updated battleship with rapidfire to bombers and plasmatowers and somekind of stealthbomber that would be invisible until 30minutes before the hit or until other shiptypes join the attack.
    • Stealthbomber? - So basically if I get someone to ACS defend at my planet... Suddenly more fleet pops up? - No thank you, this is about planning, not just guessing if something more pops up.

Also, why only 4 galaxies... At least the playstyle I employ when playing active is dependant on people fleeing into the higher galaxies.
    • ogame.fi is a very small community. we have 4 universes - each with about 40 active players. With so few players around the 9x499 solarsystem playground is way too big. It is too easy to hide away and build just 100+ plasmatowers to make anykind of attack too expensive to make.

We really need somekind of change here so that those who like to build ships and attack other people would still find valid targets...
      Universe merging would be the most wanted change. Perhaps ogame.fi could sign up to be a pilot community for that? :D
    • Hi. In general small unis make no sense for us due to lower capacity for new players, but sure for small coms we can rething that.

"20 percent of defences to DF and repair-rate of defences down to 50 percent." <- lower DiDF could be possible, lower repare rate not. We can discuss that with your corresponding CoMa if we start a new server. On older server we won´t change the setting.

New ships / units are really hard to implement ´cause we have to have a look for huge amounts of changes within the existing balancing. At the moment we do not have any plan about it, possibly in the far away future. ^^
      - - - WTH was here - - -

PD

ogame has no bugs...only unbalanced features^^
      yeah my girlfriend too :P
      loool