astrophysics - the first 5 lvl gives one new planet - each

• Declined

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It would help the game, so the players don't leave too quickly - gets some room for playing in the beginning. It takes way too long to get just a few planets to play with - wether you're a fleeter, a miner or a turtle.
      And why it takes too long, is because of the cost of each lvl. You could of course also just reduse the cost of each lvl.

• You gotta be kidding! Now it gives you a planet every TWO levels - and is still murderously expensive; I've been playing for a year, have the highest number of planets in my universe, and can't even have 8 colonies as in the old design (stuck with 7 for now) - and you want to make it give you a new planet only once every FIVE levels?! Even having to wait for level five for your second planet is bad enough.

A better idea is to give you the ability to colonize 8 new planets after the first level, and then give you 1 new planet every 8 levels or something. The idea is to make colonization at least as good and easy as in the old design - while making you work hard for anything better.
    • bontchev wrote:

You gotta be kidding! Now it gives you a planet every TWO levels - and is still murderously expensive; I've been playing for a year, have the highest number of planets in my universe, and can't even have 8 colonies as in the old design (stuck with 7 for now) - and you want to make it give you a new planet only once every FIVE levels?! Even having to wait for level five for your second planet is bad enough.

Hehehe, NO! I want one new planet pr lvl - for the first 5 lvls
      so lf you have lvl 5 astro - you have 6 planets (5 colonies) - after that - 2 lvls pr planet - I have today lvl 15 - 9 planets but with this suggestion I would have had 11 planets.

First, when I saw the astro, I thought that it was supposed to be used, if and when you wanted more that the normal 9 planets - You had to pay for the ekstra planets - but I was sssooooo wrong - and disapointed. Thats way I made this suggestion - to make it a little easier to get a few new planets in the beginning.

• This suggestion would mean, that there is the realistic chance for every gamer to get at least 13 or 14 planets.

I'm not sure if this won't be an imbalance of the miner-fleeter-relation because it is in fact an advantage for miners who easily could raise theire production disproportional.

Perhaps there are smarter ways to make the start easier???
    • I'm not sure why miners should be able to raise their production more than fleeters?
      I understand that miners will have more planets that produces resourses, but so will the fleeters. And the fleeters will have more planets to spread out the univers - so they reach a few more miners/other fleeters. I do attack a miner (turtles are almost impossible to take - and remember that I did say ALMOST) now and then, but what I like the most is to chatch a big fleet :D

What is your suggestion to make the start easier - espesially when the uni is newborn.