Transfer Dark Mater between accounts

• Maybe
    • Usability

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Transfer Dark Mater between accounts

What about the possibility to transfer Dark Mater between accounts?
      Not thinking of the possibility to raid it, like met krst and deu, but the possibility to transport DM to another player .
      Or atleast when the account is set to quit.

Some of the DM is bought and should be giving the oppertunity to transfer away.
    • I think it's a good idea but only during unifusions and for players who had DM in 2 different accounts from which they shall select only one.

But maybe the GF will solve this kind of problem differently ?

Le bonheur est souvent la seule chose qu'on puisse donner sans l'avoir,
      et c'est en le donnant qu'on l'acquiert ^ Voltaire.
    • While it would be nice, this would directly impact Gameforge's bottom line. I just don't see them doing anything like this. It costs them money to implement something that will cost them even more money. All around a bad business decision :).
    • i suggested about 1,5 years ago directly to a gf-member responsible for the mmo-portal following sugesstion:

You can load money into your mmo-portal-account, get better prices f.e. for creditcard payment like pay 99€ and we will give you 115 GF-Money-What-ever for this on your mmo-portal-account. With this money you can the ingame-money DM for Ogame, Ambrosia for Ikariam, ... within the amount you want to (and if you want 29'384 DM right now, you transfer GF-Money-What-ever for exactly 29'384 DM)

This might be a win, because more people would by a higher amount of GF-Money-What-ever and ships this into different own accounts

I was told that the idea itself is realy nice, but that it would need a lot of patches in a lot of places, so it won't be done in the next couple month ... but i guess if they will implement something like DM-transfer it would be more something like mentioned above to have a big pool of virtual money and inject only the needed into a account
    • I'm completely against this proposition.

If you want to have DM (it'a a bad decision anyway - IMHO), you choose the account you want get it against, right?
      You've made a bad decision... Too bad!

The same when you build death stars, and after a while you would have preferred to build some defense instead (e.g. plasmas)... Too bad!

Compare to real life:
      - You buy an expensive watch
      - And after one week, you realize you don't have enough money for your rent...

Too bad, you are screwed up! Normal!

You have to think before taking decisions. And once it's done, it's done...