Jump Gate

• Implemented
    • Resources and Facilities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The portal is a quantum leap huge transceiver capable of transporting an entire fleetimmediately to another portal quantum leap.

Simple suggestion:

since only portal is useful only level 1 my idea would be for each level beyond the 1 sttime interval lower level of the jump as the jump for example:

level 1 interval of 60 minutes
      level 2 ° interval 55min
      Level 3 Interval 50min
      Level 4 ° interval 45min
      Level 5 ° interval 40min

Question: But if you have a level one portal and another portal will function as level two?
      Answer: Do you use a moon jump level two portal that has a portal level time interval will be 55 min since it was the 2 for 1
      if it were contrary to use portal levrl 1 for a moon jump if you have level 2 would be 60 minutes

Board Admin & Representative OGame Brazil
    • The general idea isn´t that bad, however a 5 min decrease in cooldown per level is way too little imo. Who in their right mind would pay 28M 56M 28M for 15 min less time to recharge the gate? At one moon mind you. If you want this at all your moons assuming you have 9 of them, the cost is 252M 504M 252M.

I m o, the decrease should instead be 15 min per level with a maximum level of 2 or 3. Another idea would be 50% less recharge time with each level, however that might be a little OP at level 3 even though the price for it is very high.
    • Your last post is a little contradictory so I´m not 100% sure what you mean, but I´m guessing that you mean that what I´m suggesting would be too much of a decrease per level.

But then my question to you would be: Would you pay 252M 504M 252M resources to be able to jump your fleet every 45 min instead of 60 min? If the answer is yes I can only tell you that you would be relatively alone because most players would see it as a huge waste of resources.

With my suggestion you would be able to jump again after 45 min for 36M 72M 36M. That i m o would be a way more reasonable cost for it since 15 min less recharge time really wouldn´t make that much of a difference. I´m not even sure that I would pay that for the ability to jump in 45 min, but some people probably would.