Equipment Strategy

• Usability

• Equipment Strategy

i don't know if it's a bug or just the way it was planned to be but we have the slots for equipment in this version 4 and i bought and equipped the three types of boosters, gold all of them. now, the problem is that i got this container that gave me a bronze deuterium booster and i thought i would be better to use that instead of the golden one now that my production is low and change it when the time is right but this option is not available :(
      it would be nice to allow players to manage their inventories and equipment as a game strategy. i repeat, i'm not sure if it's a bug so if someone have information about it i would appreciate it if you let me know that.
    • It's not a bug.

Version 4.0.0 Test Server

Beside once equiped, it's used, so you can't "take it off" and "put it on again"

BUT. Itmight be a good idea that you can remove and item, so that if you have a bronce, and get a silver or gold, you can switch them, but when the bronce is off, it's garbage, and can't be used again.

But I don't see the logic in taking off a gold and equip a bronce, just because you have a low producing now,,,, isn't it better to get as much production - also when you have a low production?. You can equip the bronce after the gold has expired.

• it's simple. the multiplying effect of a higher production, now if my production is 1 and get a booster a 100 % more i would get 2 in the end but if i could save it and use it when my production is 10 i would get 20. just saying it might be a good idea to use them as we see fit for our purposes
    • As I said, once equiped, then it's used. And that I think is fair. You can't unequip a boost that has been used to 2 days, and equip it again when bronce is out of time, and then continue the remaing 5 days. If you want to have lower produsion, then the next time you use you bronce item, and save your gold items for later. The inventory is without limit. So when ever you win an auction/daily container or buy a gold item, store it in the inventory and use it when you feel the time is right.

• it seems you don't understand my point. it's not like i want to have lower production and it's definitly not like i have in inventories various type of items and i'm not going to be able to design a good strategy to use them in a proper order.
      it's an specific situation i'm describing here, i've already purchased and equipped a golden object then i find a bronze one. in that particular moment it would be better to let the bronze item produce and then change back again to the golden one. now that you've clarified it's not a bug i think this is a good suggestion to next improvements of the game