Abusive use of vacation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Abusive use of vacation

Hi,

I noticed since a few month a new tactic from fleeters which imho shouldn't be fixed.

A fleeter is going into vacation so he can't be attacked. Now after the timer is up he disables the vacation mode, scans a lot of people and if he finds any interesting stuff he is going to attack that people. If nothing interesting is found he is going back into vacation. The time he spends in game is less than 15min if nothing interesting is found.

This is not fair play for the following reasons:
      • fleet is on position, no planing
      • can't be scanned back, no countering
      • can't be attacked even if they are active players, unsave for just so small time frames that countering or attacking is hard
      How can this be done better?
      We have to wait a specific time to wait before we can resume our game. Use the same amount of time to enable again the vacation.
      In vacation mode we can still communicate with other people. We can bid
      on the auctions. So flipping between vacation and back to normal is not
      nessecary and I think no one will miss this. Only players who abuse it
      this way will miss it.
      Intresting optional feature for vacation:
      We know also players who raid succesfully other people and go right into vacation after fleet is back. Make here als a cool down. Not the same amount of time but maybe for a few hours? This makes it more intresting for fleeters and all other because they need to plan more. "If I got this raid... Where do I save all the loot and my fleet?" Vacation is just the poor mans choise of players which are not familiar with fair play. ;)

Cheers
      crane
      Lock 'n load!