Follow Up Raids In Messages Dont Show Up

• Follow Up Raids In Messages Dont Show Up

I remember in the past you could see like 3+ waves you could send and it would show the cargo's of your preference and let you click them to go to the fleets screen and send a raid with that many cargo's in the past.

However mine don't show up and i have tried everything that i could think of.

It made farming so much easier with it so that's why i want some help on this.

Im guessing it has something to do with the messages not being on the screen and popping out when you click show details.

Also there's a bar of buttons on the left side that takes up 20% of my screen that seems pointless to have there so i was wondering if its possible to disable it.

And when i click the fleets thing to show the fleets on the messages screen it doesn't show any fleets at all.

Thanks for any help.
  • Twisted Ambition wrote:

I remember in the past you could see like 3+ waves you could send and it would show the cargo's of your preference and let you click them to go to the fleets screen and send a raid with that many cargo's in the past.

However mine don't show up and i have tried everything that i could think of.

It made farming so much easier with it so that's why i want some help on this.

Im guessing it has something to do with the messages not being on the screen and popping out when you click show details.
    All features on message page are disabled in 6.0.0.1 version. Will be implemented in 6.0.1 with whole message redesign.

Twisted Ambition wrote:

Also there's a bar of buttons on the left side that takes up 20% of my screen that seems pointless to have there so i was wondering if its possible to disable it.

Can you send me a screenshot?
    That can be possible only if you activated mobile view.