Show followup captured resources even if the battle ends in a draw or if lost by the attacker

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Show followup captured resources even if the battle ends in a draw or if lost by the attacker

There's a weird behaviour if the first battle is not won by the attacker: the subsequent raids don't appear. Which is not a rare case, for instance a battle that ends even with a few RIPs alive and then they get destroyed in subsequent raids.

I'm not sure what should be done. A clear thing is that the next raids should appear.
      But may be even the next battles (in a small font or special compact format, for instance, or even full size) should appear until the first one that the attacker wins?
      But again, another case: a few rounds against a bunker with massive defenses in which the attacker doesn't gain anything. Not showing them seems bad; having to compile them separated is not cool either since the Benefit/Gain wouldn't be calculated globally.

Just an idea:
      May be just add a checkbox next to the box where one pastes the CR-KEY in all subsequent raids. That way, if one checks the checkbox then that battle is also displayed as a part of the report (may be with special compact formatting, may be with full size). If it's not marked, the battle is not shown and only the loot / debris / destroyed points appear (just the current behaviour).
      I'm not sure if I explained with clarity.