no API KEY. Try to reload or open the CR [err01]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• no API KEY. Try to reload or open the CR [err01]

Dear Vulca,

firt of all i want to congratulate you for your awesome work... All your scripts are fantstic.

Otherwise, I am having a problem with topraider script. I can not send the cr to your site. I am having the following error:

no API KEY. Try to reload or open the CR [err01]

I tried to send them one by one instead of using top button, opeing the reports... But I am getting that error.

How Can I fix that?

Than you in advance,

An user of .es

EDITTED: All was an hyperlink
    • You are not the first one complaining about losing the progress.
      But it never append to me, and i don't know why to could append
      (exept if you clean your brother cache)

Maybe benneb would know more about it.

(For your posts which don't appear, that's because you are new on the forum. If you post an external link, the post have to be validated be a moderator.
      That's like that on all ogame boards :( )

** OgameTech **
    • Thank you for your fast reply and answers.

I did not clean my Cache of the browser. It does not matter very much but I like to have my amazing progress xD.

About this maybe it can be an improvement for the infocompte (Work for you :dash:) to store this data in you database to be persistent and do not depend on the cache of the browser. Like this in private navigation, people obsessed with privacy or some issues with the browser they will have their data available.

I think that is lot of work and the overhead of thew database could be high with so many transactions. But I think that takins lots of users attacks it is more workload for your DB. And with this you can build something like infuza.

Haha I do not know if asking for all this is because I am drunk. But is a point of view. You had worked a lot to improve the game and doing it more playable and addictive in this time sthat ogame is not the same, creating competitiveness with the ranking features that you implemented in your tools.

Thank you for your time!