Add few more cargos to farm

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Add few more cargos to farm

Hi Skynet,

everyone who farms wants to loot the maximum from each planet. If I click on the attack button in Raidar box, it selects automatically the number of cargos needed to loot the resources shown in spy report, but when the attack arrives to target it happens often that I can't loot everything because of meanwhile production and cargos capacity storage.

SO, what about an option in settings menu where I can specify how many additional cargos I want to send with every attack?
      Example: In the settings menu I write that I always want to send +2 Large Cargos in my attacks. A spy report tells me I can loot 250k resources, I click on the attack button in Raidar and it automatically selects 10+2 large cargos.

It could be TOP if you add 2 options: One to select if I want to send additional LARGE cargos or SMALL cargos, and the other for the amount of additional cargos.

I hope everthing is clear, sorry if it isn't.
    • oh, you're right, there is already a feature for extra production, but when I spy inactives I often use 1 or 2 probes so I don't see infrastructures...

It's why I have to add extra cargos, the scrpit put basic production which doesn't match obviously.

I'll use more probes and the problem will be solved.