harvest ress from all planets

• Resources and Facilities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• harvest ress from all planets

i played an ogame clone some years ago where you could collect all ressources from all planets with 1 click and have them instant avaible on the planet/moon you used the "harvest function" on. i found that very useful.
      it costed a little bit of dm - i think like 250 or 500.

im not quite sure but i think it was limited to planets. so you couldnt just bring all ressources from a moon in saftey you just lost your fleet on. additionally it would be kinda annoying for ppl with deu fleets when suddenly all their moons are stripped or when they had to save it every time they wanna collect ressources.
    • yes i thought so that alot of ppl would say the game becomes too easy and it would suck for attackers if ppl could just save last second.

regarding concerns that it would be really unfair for raiders:
      most of the time if players come online while beeing attacked they can save anyway. either by spending ressources or they simply have enough cargos.
      of course there are cases were ppl cant save and spend all ress. e.g. if they have high amounts of deu - but this is a rare case.
      and even then ppl would still have to spend dm to use the function making this scenario even more unlikely.

about the ogame-for-dummies concerns:
      they could basically say the same about spying via galaxy. everyone who wants to probe should manually type in every coordinate etc. - moons or planets it doesnt matter.
      thats of course absurd. probing is done with 1-click and its good the way it is.

yeah the harvest thing would save alot of more clicks but it isnt like clicking through your fleets and menus requires skill or is hard work - its just annoying sometimes.
      again it would cost some dm so ppl wont do it all the time.
      normally saving isnt that much of deal but in certain situations you just dont want to wait or be forced to invest 5 minutes for the process.
      this could prevent players from quiting the game because they are less annoyed by the saving process and probally would be less farmed.

Display Spoiler
      a friend of mine read it to me so if i missed an important point from the thread tell me or if you can think of any other concerns ppl might have. thx