faster flights to buddies/alliance members

• Declined

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• faster flights to buddies/alliance members

headline says it already.
      i suggest to half the flight time between buddies or alliance members.
      it helps with trading aswell as moonshots(lower chance to get df stolen)
      not sure about acs defend. might be a bit over the top to half the flighttime for that aswell.
      on the other hand you can always slow your attacks as defender except if its an interception.

mb 75% for acs defend and sending recs to an ally df
    • first of all i dont know why you would dimiss the whole idea because of one aspect which could of course be cut
      and then im not quite sure how many retimes of acs defends on moons you pulled off but i guess the number is 0
      or are you talking about retiming large cargos?

since it seems that ppl who are involved in development are often not that familiar with the game itself i will break it down for you:
      retimes usually happen when someone attacks and not if someone holds on an ally planet(especially on moons where it should be almost impossible) or trades ressources with someone.
      so the idea wouldnt make retiming more complicated.

Display Spoiler
      ist ja wochenende. da benutzt man den kopf nich so gerne. scherz, ne
      schönen abend
    • Right retiming ACS doesn't work that great because you don't know the callback time, sry :D (ACS is not always on a moon, eg. moon-rip and then ACS defend on the planet)

So yeah you only could retime Cargos that way.

Some other points:
      Would your fleet also fly faster to yourself? (You are your own Allymember ;) )
      Attacks would also get faster in your idea, for moonshots, but it would speed up all fleets, also the not only moonshots, so if you do a buddykill, everyone that wants to def would have a problem, because you are as fast as them. (I know it's a rare case, but you need to consider these too)

Origin Admin
      OGame-Tech Chief
    • flights to your own planets shouldnt be fasten ofc - i hope that wouldnt be a problem code-wise
      i dont think that it would increase the amount of buddykills to a point where the perks of this idea would be outdone. do you?
      4x/5x speed universes dont have more buddykills than lower speed servers at least from my experiece.

Display Spoiler
      stell mir mal keine fragen, sondern poste einfach selbst anregungen oder schlag sachen vor, damit wir die idee verbessern können. hab mir natürlich vorher gedanken gemacht und bis auf das ding mit dem schnelleren deffen/halten, was ich ja auch im startpost angesprochen habe, sehe ich keine nachteile bzw problemfelder.
      der bereich hier bzw. das ganze forum soll doch dazu dienen gemeinsam ideen zu entwickeln. wenn ich mir anhören will, was alles angeblich nicht geht, kann ich ja auch im deutschen ideenbereich posten.
      klar gefallen einem ideen manchmal nicht, aber statt dann die ganze idee in frage zu stellen, entweder gar nicht posten oder lieber verbesserungsvorschläge oder sachen zum ansetzen.
    • flights to your own planets shouldnt be fasten ofc - i hope that wouldnt be a problem code-wise
      i dont think that it would increase the amount of buddykills to a point where the perks of this idea would be outdone. do you?
      4x/5x speed universes dont have more buddykills than lower speed servers at least from my experiece.

Display Spoiler
      stell mir mal keine fragen, sondern poste einfach selbst anregungen oder schlag sachen vor, damit wir die idee verbessern können. hab mir natürlich vorher gedanken gemacht und bis auf das ding mit dem schnelleren deffen/halten, was ich ja auch im startpost angesprochen habe, sehe ich keine nachteile bzw problemfelder.
      der bereich hier bzw. das ganze forum soll doch dazu dienen gemeinsam ideen zu entwickeln. wenn ich mir anhören will, was alles angeblich nicht geht, kann ich ja auch im deutschen ideenbereich posten.
      klar gefallen einem ideen manchmal nicht, aber statt dann die ganze idee in frage zu stellen, entweder gar nicht posten oder lieber verbesserungsvorschläge oder sachen zum ansetzen.