Fleet movement gets stuck and use fleet slots

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Does this problem still occours?
    Is the eventplanet event running?
    Those user had an attack running to one of those event planets?

LG
    Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.
  • That was the reason why i requested to remove the event and start it again, when it´s fixed. Hopefully within 6.0.6
    But yeah, I also got that problem with espionage, but only on those live servers xD

LG
    Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.
  • If you still have user or have own fleet stuck with targeting the eventplanet. Please give me the information Where and also the User ID.

LG
  • Return of a fleet 15.10.2015 00:03:42
    Your fleet is returning from planet Surprismo [1:168:17] to planet Homeworld [1:165:10].

The fleet doesn`t deliver goods.
    Report from Surprismo 15.10.2015 00:03:41
    A quick investigation of the planet has unfortunately brought no results and thus, our fleet is making the return journey. We should however try again one more time.

one of my fleets was also stuck for the whole day. 00:03:41 might ve been the servertime i logged in. but i definatley locked in several times during the day.

Return of a fleet 14.10.2015 05:23:31
    Your fleet is returning from planet Surprismo [1:168:17] to planet Homeworld [1:165:10].

thats the time the other fleets returned from the event planet. i sent 6 fleets total(1 small cargo each) and found my item with the first try. all were on the same planet.

happend on the origin server btw
  • really ^^

Maybe because origin and also bermuda are waiting for 6.0.6 and still have the eventplanet event active

LG