A lot of bugs, dont know how else to put it :P

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A lot of bugs, dont know how else to put it :P

So lets start.

Issue when listing thru galaxy to find targets, I get sometimes stuck on this screen
      prntscr.com/8ncbhg when listing galaxy and that circle just wont stop spining but when I try to refresh page it logs me out.
      That can happen like 5 times in a couple of minutes and that is realy anoying.

Issue when spying, I sometimes get message just saying error or something went wrong and it wont send away probles.

Issue with chat bar and that show more blank screen, what is up with that xD it is just anoying.

Issue with chat it self, sometimes I get message on chat from someone but I dont get that notification marking (1). That I got new message.
      So until I dont open chat I dont see it.

So that it is for now, if I find a new bugs I will report it in this thread.

Kind regards
      Index
    • index wrote:

Issue when listing thru galaxy to find targets, I get sometimes stuck on this screen
      prntscr.com/8ncbhg when listing galaxy and that circle just wont stop spining but when I try to refresh page it logs me out.
      That can happen like 5 times in a couple of minutes and that is realy anoying.
      I moved through an entire galaxy and couldn't reproduce this.
      Have you faced this problem again?

index wrote:

Issue with chat bar and that show more blank screen, what is up with that xD it is just anoying.

index wrote:

Issue with chat it self, sometimes I get message on chat from someone but I dont get that notification marking (1). That I got new message.
      So until I dont open chat I dont see it.
      The issues with the chat bar are already known.

Thanks for your reports :)
      Should you find further bugs, please report them on separate threads ;)
    • I tried to reproduce it a few minutes ago and it didn't wanted to work, but after I clicked thorugh two galaxies I finally got kicked out. It happens when you push press next system to fast (or simply left or right on the keyboard). You can also repoduce it in v5 if you want to.

Used Firefox 41.0.1

Origin Admin
      OGame-Tech Chief
    • NoMoreAngel wrote:

I tried to reproduce it a few minutes ago and it didn't wanted to work, but after I clicked thorugh two galaxies I finally got kicked out. It happens when you push press next system to fast (or simply left or right on the keyboard). You can also repoduce it in v5 if you want to.

Used Firefox 41.0.1

I have tried over and over again and couldn't reproduce it on Firefox nor Chrome :(