Lags/Long load times on the Fleetpages

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lags/Long load times on the Fleetpages

Hey,
    I just talked with a few Players from the .pl v6 Universes and they report lags/long load times on the fleet pages. I play on 680 and tought that are problems of my firefox profile, because these lags doesn't appear all the time. But I needed to reset my firefox yesterday and still got these problems.
    If I want to send a Fleet and press the Next/Send Fleet the site loads a long time, most of the times a second click on the button lets the site load, but if I let the page work, it takes up 10 seconds that the page loads. I can't reproduce this Bug on porpose, it just appears randomly, but if I collect all my ressources (11 planets to 1 moon) it appears at least two times.

I don't use any Addon's that affect OGame.

Origin Admin
    OGame-Tech Chief
  • After the daily cron and the logs were fixed, we also improved the performance within 6.0.4.
    It should be better now also within the peak of user activity.

LG

:closed2:
    Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.