Scrollbar on Fleet2/responsive Design

• Usability

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Scrollbar on Fleet2/responsive Design

Hey Guys,
      you might have noticed already oGame got some scaling issues. One thing that bother me a lot, is that I get an unnecessary scrollbar on Fleet2.
      As you can clearly see here the page is large enough that it even shows the planets further down.

Isn't it possible that ogame detects the screen resolution and adapts the size of the dropdown or other page elements to it? Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's called responsive design and ogame should go with the time and start using it.

Btw: The screenshot was taken on a 1080p Monitor which I think is the "standard" resolution by now. I dont't even want to know how ogame looks on a 1440p or 2160p Monitor at the moment.

LG a slightly annoyed User

Origin Admin
      OGame-Tech Chief
    • NoMoreAngel wrote:

Isn't it possible that ogame detects the screen resolution and adapts the size of the dropdown or other page elements to it?

I do agree with that part. From my point of view it is completely unneccesary that the dropdown is being "cut off" at that point.

NoMoreAngel wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's called responsive design and ogame should go with the time and start using it.

I have to correct you. A single dropdown on a completely unresponsive webpage has nothing to do with responsive webdesign. Even when they fix that dropdown, they do not "start using it".

So basically: Yes, that dropdown is broken. It should be fixed, of course, but nevertheless, it has nothing to do with "starting to use responsive webdesign" - that would be a completely other topic.