Chance to find "Officer Manuals" on expedition

• Usability

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Chance to find "Officer Manuals" on expedition

Originally posted on .ORG. - Got a good response so I'm posting it here also.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sometimes on an Expeditions, the chance to find a "booster" of sorts, but for the Officers instead.

Simply, on an expedition, you will have the chance to find an "Officer Manual" on board a broken down, or abandoned ship. As you open the book in the "Shop" you will be gifted with a 24 hour grant to use a randomly chosen Officer. I am thinking the chance for an Officer Manual to be found on an expedition should be around the region of 3-7%.

Adds more input into the expedition side of things
      Grants users to have a free "taster" of sorts, with an Officer. Potentially leading him/her to buy DM to get the initial Officer.

"Whilst on the expedition, your team came across an abandoned unknown ship. As your team entered the ship to search and excavate any items to taken back to the home colony, a manual was found. This manual has the instruction to educate a single Officer for a limited time only. Also on the expedition some quaint, mysterious things lay ahead, but the crew made haste to come home to pass the manual."

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Revised version with 2 added points.

1. The chance of finding the Officer is random.
      2. The Officer found is activated automatically.

Responses from the .ORG. page

Mjolnir wrote:

I like this idea -

VIRIATO wrote:

i like that too

Venku Ordo wrote:

This would be cool!

Bigger Beagle wrote:

Solid concept. 10/10.

DarkComet wrote:

Definitely got my backing... been looking for a cheaper way to extend officer use

Farix wrote:

I think this is, in general, a great idea

Cotxe wrote:

Nothing much to add - i really like the idea.

Asto Vidatu wrote:

yes yes yes
      a thousand times yes

AGFS wrote:

Great idea, one of the best i've seen so far !
      Original link -
      board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/b…-officer-manuals-on-expo/

I'll look forward to the opinions. :P

The post was edited 1 time, last by OGBlizzard ().