chat deactivation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• chat deactivation

I really missed a possibility to deactivate the chat including the whole chat window. Even if it's closed it's annoying with small screens e.g. laptop.
      Accounts from 11 planets onwards or pages like galaxy view have caused already space problems in older versions and with this footer now it is terrible. Please let us hide this window completely oder deactivate the whole chat function.
    • so I don´t understand what you want to deactivate and why. How small is your screen an resolution to have any problem

Screenshots maybe?

LG
      Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.
    • sorry, I am not able to provide screenshot at the moment.
      But maybe I can explain ;)
      Screen size actual laptop is 16"
      Without zoom I see in galaxy view pos 1-9 and in the planet list only 9 planets.
      With zoom I see pos 1-15 and 10 planets.
      Both is status quo in ogame 5.8.7 and already annoying in accs with 10 or more planets.

Due to the additional line for chat functions (closed chat windows/player list) another planet and pos in gala view dissapeared. Therefore I would like to get rid of this line and would prefer to have the more important things on my screen.
    • Communication is an important thing in OGame.

Anyway I will have it in mind, but it´s nothing for the release of the Version itself.

LG

:closed2:
      Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.
    • And Reopen :)

To Continue the Flow, we will provide an option to deactivate the chatbar. Currently this causes a major problem for writing messages at all, lets see how much effort it will be to fix that behavior.

LG