AGO external access

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AGO external access

Hi,

Is there any way for some script to be able to reach AGO's users db ?

If not, is there any add-on system on AGO that could allow that ?

I have some ideas of tools that could be usefull for some users.
    I'm a web developer and would like to try some things. Since AGO is already pretty good, I was thinking of using the tools it already hass or might provide (i.e an access to its db).

n3k0
  • AntiGameOrigin (AGO) has licence.

AntiGameOrigin-Licence wrote:

Copyright (c) 2013 - AntiGameOrigin by Francolino

antigame.de/ ( fallback francolino.de/ )

1. AntiGameOrigin is not open source. Code changes are prohibited and it is strictly forbidden to distribute AntiGameOrigin or modified versions.
    2. AntiGameOrigin is for private use only.
    3. You use AntiGameOrigin "as it is" on your own risk and please respect "fair play".
    4. AntiGameOrigin might stop working if you use forbidden OGame tools. List of allowed tools: board.origin.ogame.de/board3-n…dons-tools-scripts-skins/

Sorry it is not allowed to modifie AGO files. "Code changes are prohibited"
    And also you can't copy files from AGO and paste it in your tool.

[n3k0] wrote:

I have some ideas of tools that could be usefull for some users.

We don't even know if your ideas and tools are tolerated.
    First contact me to speak about you ideas and tools, and we will see of we can move on next steps. :)
  • Sorry it is not allowed to modifie AGO files. "Code changes are prohibited"
    And also you can't copy files from AGO and paste it in your tool.

That's why I asked if there was a way to use the AGO database from an external script.
    Like an API that would le me get informations from it or a modularity/plug-in system, directly integrated in AGO.

There is a lot of add-ons/UserScripts for others websites that do provide those kind of API/modular system when they reach a high pourcentage of use, I just wanted to know if it was the case for AGO.

But if it's not the case, I saw some scripts using "The Ogame API", so I'll take a look at that.

We don't even know if your ideas and tools are tolerated.
    First contact me to speak about you ideas and tools, and we will see of we can move on next steps. :)

That's not how I see things. I think I do understand what a script is "not supposed to do" (cf this link). From that I am allowed to try to innovate/create/whatever as long as it respects those rules.

If I post what I developped and you guys think it's "not tolerated" then it's OK.
    If the GF detect something they think is not tolerated, and I suppose I will see it quickly, that's also OK.

The post was edited 2 times, last by [n3k0] ().

• [n3k0] wrote:

That's why I asked if there was a way to use the AGO database from an external script.
    Like an API that would le me get informations from it or a modularity/plug-in system, directly integrated in AGO.
    There is nothing like that. API code for AGO is not existing. :S

[n3k0] wrote:

But if it's not the case, I saw some scripts using "The Ogame API", so I'll take a look at that.
    Sure you can use Ogame API codes:

http://board.origin.ogame.gameforge.com/board175-user-projects/board38-new-tools-questions-answers/p20205-ogame-api/#post20205

Or you can request here API codes for combat reports:

http://board.origin.ogame.gameforge.com/board6-origin/board5-feedback-discussions/7079-new-api-for-retrieval-of-combat-reports/

[n3k0] wrote:

That's not how I see things. I think I do understand what a script is "not supposed to do" (cf this link). From that I am allowed to try to innovate/create/whatever as long as it respects those rules.

If I post what I developped and you guys think it's "not tolerated" then it's OK.
    If the GF detect something they think is not tolerated, and I suppose I will see it quickly, that's also OK.

I'm glad that you understand what a script is not supposed to do.

You can present your new tool/script/addon here:
    board.origin.ogame.gameforge.com/board38/

even if it is not finised. ^^