discussion about OGame Death Match

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• For the moment we are only configuring the contest, a special thread will open for registrations, until then, you can use this thread
      i was thinking to give each participant on his homeworld
      ( including all other necessary tecs & buildings)

astro 9 or 11
      shipyard 9
      hyper drive 6
      combustion 10
      impulse 10
      spy 11

nanite 5

metal mine 30
      crystal mine 25
      deut mine 30

solar plant to feed them all ( no solar sats )

ships : 500 of each type, no RIPs

defense : 500 rl, 500 ll, 30gc, 10 pt

10kk resources of each type
    • Why 2 weeks to build the account with no attack ??
      Give cheated levels of nanites and labs, and let's do it in 24 hours :D
      Or better : we colonise as we want for 24/48h. And we choose our accounts building/reserch/fleet/def with a max points limits, and you set it

It's weird for me to can change alliance after the start of attacks.
      It will avoid alliance play because of the risk of trahison.
      I know it's a part of the game, but real ogame, you take time to choose your allies

If someone have a friend with a resident players, it could entails some fair-play problem : free moon breaks, phalanx ...

You should give a least 1 moon to each player (2 moons would be better).
      It will decrease the difference between luky players and unluky one :D

** OgameTech **
    • vulca wrote:

Why 2 weeks to build the account with no attack ??
      Give cheated levels of nanites and labs, and let's do it in 24 hours
      Or better : we colonise as we want for 24/48h. And we choose our accounts building/reserch/fleet/def with a max points limits, and you set it
      You will get account will only homeplanet so you will need some time to colonize and to build what you want. It is not the point if they set all that.

vulca wrote:

If someone have a friend with a resident players, it could entails some fair-play problem : free moon breaks, phalanx ...
      Hmmm, interesting and true...

vulca wrote:

You should give a least 1 moon to each player (2 moons would be better).
      It will decrease the difference between luky players and unluky one
      I agree with this one, 1 moon to each player. But when i think more about it, you have 2 weeks to prepare, so in that time you can make several moonshots. It will be more interesting if players do all that by themselves and not to give them all what they need.
    • Some will need to pay for 20 moonshots to have it, other only 1.
      Giving a moon to each player will give everyone the same chance and avoid to unbalance forces only because of bad luke.

You will get account will only homeplanet so you will need some time to colonize and to build what you want. It is not the point if they set all that.

Half of the contest time to prepare colonies seems very long.
      And there is no point on building high mine for a 2 weeks battle. Having mobile colonies will be more usefull anyway.
      Then : high nanite on the homeland to quicly build fleet with the given ressources, and that's OK... 24h is enough to colonise ^^

** OgameTech **