Graviton as research "nano"

• Research

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Graviton as research "nano"

I would suggest to use the graviton tech as a sort of "nano" for the researches. Graviton 1 is difficult to get and level 2 and 3 are VERY difficult. But the reward would be high if you manage to get it.

This idea has 2 advantages in my opinion:

1: Research times become way too long at the higher levels. Waiting a year for the higher astrofysics or other researches isn't funny anymore...
      2: The graviton tech is now a dead research in the game, which is weak in my opinion. Ogame is a strategy game where with only a few ships and researches 6263576 choices could be made. Graviton becomes useful to research further in this idea.

A graviton is an elementary particle that is massless and has no cargo. It determines the gravitational power. By firing a concentrated load of gravitons, an artificial gravitational field can be constructed. Not unlike a black hole, it draws mass into itself. Thus it can destroy ships and even entire moons. To produce a sufficient amount of gravitons, huge amounts of energy are required.

Added:
      Researchers found a new advantage of the graviton element. Due to the artificial gravitational field it creates the used metal and crystal clot together 2 times faster per level in the research labs. Every research halfs the time of every research.

I look forward to the feedback. Please give so we could maybe improve the idea...

The post was edited 1 time, last by aliendestroyer ().