Game: Rank (Highscore) Change

• Maybe
    • Usability

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game: Rank (Highscore) Change

Hello,

i am forwarding a idea from ogame.org community.
      It is very nice and useful idea.

L0NEW0LF wrote:

Rank (Highscore) Change
      In galaxy view you can see clearly yellow,white,gray,blue and green players ... But in Highscore (rank) you can only see yellow and gray players ...

The change:

Please do make it possible to see if someone is in the newbie protection zone,vacation mode and make a difference beetween incative more then 7 days players and dishonorouble targets in the highscore,because it easier to hunt ...

It does not hurt anyone,just improves the game quality...
      If someone has a similar thoughts about this that could pass through pls do say...

What we are asking for is to add u, I and i to highscore page.

We had this discussion about it few years ago on Origin board, GF accepted it but not as we asked.

GF has done something similar...

JoKy wrote:

Another version of this idea is still implemented in the noobprotection update.
      You will not see, if the player is (iI) or (u) but you will see it in a different way. Wait for the live test servers, then you will see what i mean.

LG

Our players on .org community has responded to this idea positively and also several peoples who have i asked.

Lets start again discussion about this idea, it seems like this is very good idea and it is different from other ideas.
      It would be good if we could do this highscore update in next versions of OGame. :P