Attacker won more than 100% of my metal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Attacker won more than 100% of my metal

Hey,

today I was attacked on my homeplanet and the attacker took more than 100% of my metal with him, although i'm not a bandit. It was a normal honourable fight. He also told me that he experienced this a second time today.

Here is the espionage report half an hour before the attack:

Espionage report from USack [1:115:4] 20.06.2015 17:49:43
      Player NullPointerException

Chance of counter-espionage: 18%
      Your espionage does not show abnormalities in the atmosphere of the
      planet. There appears to have been no activity on the planet within the
      last hour.
      Resources

4.481M 706.818 189.494 8.871

I'm producing about 60k met per hour.

And here is the loot from the combat report:

Total loot:

• 4.708M

CR-KEY: cr-en-671-a30bbc6ab260e2e1ad7179658cd111e4667b7374

When i logged in half an hour after the attack i had negative metal at the first moment, then it jumped to zero.

Does anyone know what happened here?

Let me know, if you need more information.

Greetz
    • How high are your storage levels? In V6 up to 10% of the production per day (only mines, no boosters, no plasma, no geo) should be protected from espionage or looting.
      Maybe it has something to do with the loot priority (I, II, III) upon sending the fleet?
      Maybe the loot protection doesn't work properly?

kfg
    • I totally forgot about the den capacity. Thx!

I have a metal storage level 10 -> 116k den capacity
      So I roughly calculate:

Before attack: 4.481M + 116k (den) + 30k (production in half an hour) = 4.627 Mio Met
      Loot: 4.708M Met

Still more than 100%.

But i think you can't loot the metal in the den anyway, also if I were a bandit ( correct me if I'm wrong).
      And I literally had negative metal when i logged in, then the numbers jumped to zero and started counting again.

I haven't experienced such a behaviour in all my years playing Ogame. Something went terribly wrong here.

Edit: The attacker prioritized metal in his attack. But I don't think that this should allow him too loot 100% ( even more) of my metal.
    • Das mit negativ wär jetzt nix neues, das gibts schon länger. Also so lange ich OGame spiele und das sind paar jährchen. Deswegen sprang es bei dir ja auch auf 0, das ist nen script, dass das korrigiert. Nicht schön, aber notwendig.

Warum das lootscript nicht korrekt arbeitet kann ich aktuell noch nicht ergründen, bei meinen paar tests hats immer hingehauen. Kannst du das immer reproduzieren?

LG
      Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.