International OGame Championship 2015. Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dividius wrote:

How do those points convert into resources? 1) How many resources of each type will each player who makes it to round three get? 2) How many resources of each type will be given for each point?
      You stated that you answered all relevant questions. Above are some very clear questions from a post that was not a wall of text. Please quote your answers.
    • read announcement thread ;) all answers are there..

exact resources per point, exact how much resources each player have, how to transfer deut to metal and crystal.. maybe it wasnt answered right away and not here but answers are there (when time was right). you didnt miss anything.

its different situation if you dont understand 'you have x deuterium and you can trade it for metal and crystal in ratio 3:2:1'

• The answers for points were given after the building stage was closed. The information was needed before the building stage was closed. In other words, the information was withheld until there was it was not possible to earn points.

I have decided not to post the unanswered questions from my ticket, because 1) even when I provide proof, it would not change anything in this contest, and 2) This could go on and on for a long time.

I also want to be clear that while I have harshly criticized many aspects of the running of this contest, I do not want to imply my criticisms should be applied to all GameForge paid and volunteer staff members. While I have lost considerable faith in GameForge as a company, I am in no way implying that the causes for the problems extend beyond the few people directly involved in the running of this contest. Even in that group there may be some or many who have done an admirable job and should be commended.
    • I posted my ships in my usual ticket. Note the the date and time stamp.

Your answer:2015-07-04 00:41:23 I will be purchasing 49,113 Heavy Fighters with resources from the debris field.

My new totals will be:
      35.748 Light Fighters
      49,113 Heavy Fighters
      16.204 Cruisers
      2.231 Destroyers
      4.279 Battlecruisers

You previously stated that we cannot convert debris field resources to other resources. If that is still the case,I will have metal left which I will not be spending.If we can convert debris field resources, let me know as soon as possible, and I will send you new numbers.
    • Well, it's nice to see the contest end at least. Surprised I got a reward, though 30k DM isn't much. Around the amount I spent on merchants converting metal into deut for comp tech 20, so I'm happy I got that back.

Good luck on the next contest, if it's ever going to happen. This time there were issues, but now you see what problems may rise up.
    • Since I have never used a coupon, I decided to send in a ticket to make sure I did not do anything wrong. After reading the comment by Horcon I decided to take a look and found the easy way to redeem the coupon. I was very pleasantly surprised that it was for about 50% more (450k) than I had guessed. Thank you GameForge for the generous winnings.