Suggestion:Missing Information in Combat Reports

• Suggestion:Missing Information in Combat Reports

Hello,

in the last few days i was attacked several times and noticed that some important information in the combat reports are missing.

- It's not possible for me to figure out from which planet the attacker sent his fleet. I see the coords of my planet and the name of the attacker but i can't see where his fleet came from. So it's impossible for me to retime him or take revenge on his deff.

- I think you should include more information in the detailed view of the combat reports. When you got attacked several times and want to figure out what you acutally lost, you get total confused. I would suggest to include the number of lost units, created debris field and moon chance also in the detailed view. Otherwise you have to switch between the "normal" and the detailed view to really know what happened in the combat.

Greetz
      The King of GHANA
    • First of all, the CR isn´t finished. Several informations are missing.
      Anyway it´s not planned to include all informations in both Combat reports.

LG
      Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.
    • Hi!

Redundance for combat reports will not take place (as i wrote above).

Combat report got now nearly all needed informations.

LG
      Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.