Bauschleife wird nicht fertig

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bauschleife wird nicht fertig

ein Bauschleife hängt. Egal was ich tue die schiffe werden nicht fertig. Es wird mir DM angezogen aber keine Schiffe fertig gestellt.
      Auch sehe ich wie die Zeit abläuft aber die schiffe werden nicht weniger und auch nicht fertig gestellt.

a building queue depends. No matter what I do the ships are not ready. It is attracted to me but DM completed no ships.
      I also see as time runs out but the ships are placed not less and not finished.
    • Ich versuche es mal, bei mir war das Problem das sich die Schiffe nicht fertig stellen liessen! Ichhabe bestimmt 10.000DM verballert mit dem Verkürzen und Fertig stellen button. Es ist nix passiert. Da stand immer nur ein Schiff aber sonst nix. Die Zeit lief runter und die DM wurde abgezogen. Sonst passierte garnix.

Da sollte ein Screener ran, geht aber nicht.

Mittlerweile ist wieder alles gut, bis auf das mir DM fehlt und ein haufen LJ. Ist aber wurscht.

I'll try, for me the problem was that the ships would not let finish it! I have determined 10.000DM verballert with the shortening and Finish button. There is nothing happens. As always there was only one ship but nothing else. Time was running down and the DM was withdrawn. Otherwise garnix happened.

As a screener should, but can not.

Meanwhile, all is well, except for the missing DM me and a bunch of LJ. But could not care less.
    • Write here when it happen again, so we can have a look. We also need the exact time.

Take care that you pick then the correct account from your 5 Multi Accounts ^^

LG
      Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.