Ogame Championship

• Declined

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ogame Championship

Hi all
      I would like to propose you an ideea that seems very interesting to me and want to know your opinion too
      So,we have championships for every kind of sport and many games(such as starcraft,Dota....)
      Well,why not Ogame chapionships?
      Why don't create some temporary universes at every few months where people with similar fleet scores can go for 2-3 weeks,beat each other and then return to their own universe.
      At the end the player who did the highest damage gets a reward,maybe some dark matter or just a medal added to his board account

Also post some ads all over internet with:"Ogame Champions League" "Most intense space championship" "Ogame-clash of titans" :lol:
      This could make the game more popular
    • You could be on to something here Stark. Maybe have a uni where you start with 10 planets, all mooned with JG's + everyone gets the same kind of fleet from the start, you cannot build mines ss only way to build new ships are to recycle fleets. Winner of the tournament is the one with most millitary points destroyed. Sometimes ACS could be on and sometimes it could be switched off, but I do like the idea of having like tournaments maybe like 4 times a year? One for each season ^^ This would measure players true skill, those who are skilled (or have the most time ;P) will crash more fleets. Though I can hardly see this happen since how would GF make profit from this? (Except maybe as commercial use to lure more players into Ogame;P)
    • I don't know much about hallowen universe but I think this could atract audience and competitors as well.
      You have to deal with players similar to your ranking.Anyway,I don't know if everyone sould start with the same fleet,maybe same fleet value but to be able to choose what kind of ships you want,because fleet ratio is very important.If you get a new account for that universe this should be the way to do.
      And this could be easier than my original thought because you could keep resources and play at a lower category,then you just put that resources in fleet and you get an advantage.
      I think that uni should be something like 5x 70% DF and ships should have reduced build time,unable to use v-mode.Anyway,that's not so important,just big fleet speed to be able to see many hits in that 2 weeks or what period they choose.