This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Good morning!

I really like the new message system. Especially the alliance message system is great! Now you can get a clear overview about the things which happen in your alliance :beer: . In the versions below 6.0 things like espionage reports or applications dissapeard in the mass of alliance messages.

Two "little" suggestions for an improvement of this system.
      • The defaut setting in "communication -> Messages -> New Alliance message" To: only Rank Newcomer is not perfect. A perfect solution would be To: all Players as default setting. You want to send your message mostly to all players, so this would be a better solution.
      • If you open the communication tab the first tab you will see is the information tab. In my opinion the message tab is the better choice for the first opened tab. You will get more alliance messages than alliance information when your alliance reached the maximum amount of member. As a consequence you have to click everytime you received a new alliance message two times. One click for communication and a next click for messages although the information tab is empty most of the time. As a result my suggestion is: "use the message tab as first opened tab after a click on the communication button."
    • The first point:

Is already on our list. It should be possible to select some ranks without that dropdown you see now. Just wait for the fix of it.

Second point i will forward it and I think we can find a solution with the priority of tabs. Really good feedback :)

LG
      Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.