About the den

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• About the den

I know the dens have been deleted and are replaced with the new storage system. But i have now several questions :
    - Why they are still visible in the Technology tab of the Tree Tech ?
    - Are you going to update the description of the hangar (Maybe not in this version, but in final one) ?
    - Will you change the storage display or the resource setting display to show the quantity stored? Because the only way i find to see it is to hold the mouse over the metal/crystal/deut' icon on the top of the page.
    - Also why not show the total den storage in the empire menu ?

Thanks,

• - Why they are still visible in the Technology tab of the Tree Tech ?
    The techtree is in work :)
    Also Informations will be added to mines and to the storages there + description. Will take some time, because it also has to be translated

- Are you going to update the description of the hangar (Maybe not in this version, but in final one) ?
    Hmm
    Why?
    - Will you change the storage display or the resource setting display to
    show the quantity stored? Because the only way i find to see it is to
    hold the mouse over the metal/crystal/deut' icon on the top of the page.
    Finally you will see it in the techtree and in the tooltip you mentioned. Also the descrption of the storage will contain, how much is hidden.

- Also why not show the total den storage in the empire menu ?
    Maybe something for later :)

General
    That removal is in testphase, many things need to be tested, so you can formulate all as problems or missing stuff :)

LG
    Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.
  • " - Are you going to update the description of the hangar (Maybe not in this version, but in final one) ?"

(I mean not in this alpha version.)
    Hmm

Why?
    I seems you're more focused on the new communication system, so i though it could be fixed in the lately alpha version.

Anyway, good work :)